phlexible sneak peek
Have you ever wished for a Content Management System that perfectly adapts to your projects needs, your programming experience and your customers budget? phlexible.cms is about to satisfy your demands.
phlexible.cms is a powerful Content Management System based on a highly flexible data storage principle. Use a comfortable mask editor to define any fields your particular project requires. Arrange them via drag & drop in an intuitive hierarchical treeview. Use field groups, repeatable groups, validation rules and over 20 field types to make content management as hassle-free as possible.
phlexible.cms is based on Zend Framework and uses extJS to provide you with an extraordinary AJAX-interface. A multitude of compelling features make developing and working with phlexible a sheer pleasure. phlexible's elegant software architecture will help you to integrate new features effortless and efficiently. If you like Zend Framework you will love phlexible.
Add a page
Get a first impression of phlexible's interface and see a page being added to a website.
Add a simple elementtype
Get a first impression of how to create a simple elementtype and use it for content management.
- Based on PHP 5 and the Zend Framework, strictly follows Zend Framework coding standards
- Ergonomic and effective AJAX-based interface
- Generic, highly flexible data storage with mask editor
- Create flexible and comfortable data masks with groupable fields, repeatable groups and more than 20 field types
- Independent multilanguage support for both, front- and backend including a comfortable placeholder management tool
- Versioning of content and files
- Professional media asset management
- Component-based architecture with install and uninstall mechanisms
- User, role and rights management
- Multisite management
- Mail component for editing system mails
- Components for password protected websites and services
- Business logic component for building complex form-based processes
- Flexible domain and URL routing capabilities including "speaking" URLs
- Central messaging system with configurable filters and multi-channel support (RSS, Jabber, eMail)
- Dashboard for editors